Friday, October 21, 2011

Comissioned Artwork for Sale! & About The Artist

Hello!

I'm Mari, pronounced Mary, and my favorite color is purple.

I am a multi-talented artist who can paint in oil, acrylic or watercolor, photograph in and out door, sketch, draw, etch, ink and pen just about anything on almost any surface.

I plan on using this blog as a place to show off my art to the digital world and hopefully get some business. As soon as I can, I plan on posting a picture or more in each post with a little explaination about the piece.

I've had a bunch of requests for tattoo designs, anything that can fit on a normal piece of paper, (8'' by 11'') I will  post or send an email of by request. Over half the people I have made sketches for have gotten the tattoo done.

 I've been drawing/painting/etc for a Very long time and have been told I'm very good.

Prices range on what you want, generally by size/how long it should take for me to complete.

For a photoshoot,  I charge $20/hr plus printing- That's it! That's pretty cheap as far as I know. If you want to see some of my photographic work I would prefer to e-mail most rather than post because it involves others, sometimes minors.

As far as experience goes, I painted a mural 6 ft by 50 ft that took 4 months but could've been shorter, I painted a picture 24'' by 26'' in a week, I'm pretty quick.

Contact me by sending a message through e-mail, messedupmoviemusicmaker@gmail.com

Life's a little crazy for me right now, but I will get back to you As Soon As Possible!

Thanks,
Messy Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment